Monday, February 11, 2008

my self

Assalamualaikum every body. Would you like to know my self? ok,now i tell you all about me. I'm Zuraida Aspariati Binti Mat Daud. I come from Besut Terengganu. I have parents but now they not leave together about seven years old ago. However, i love my parents very much forever and ever. I have three brothers, two sisters,two youngers brothers and one younger sister. I have an ambition. my ambition is to be an architect. I like this becouse i want to built my home own. I want to built a big banglow for my parents too. My favourate foods are nasi dagang and kueh tok aji sereban. It's is the local food of Terengganu. My favourate drink only coconut shake. I like a green, blue and white colours. At the free time, watching a televition,cooking, reading a novel story, magazine of how to make home beutiful and clean i means from book of architecturar and interior desingn for example Ruang Dalaman,Infomation Architect, Desingn and Landscaps. I'm graduate from Politeknik Port Dickson in Diploma Senibina and got a certificate at Politeknik Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah,Kuantan Pahang. After studies at Politeknik i work at Insis sdn.bhd as junior interior desingner at Kuchai Lama in Kuala Lumpur for five month.i'm break work for take usabality at SPIKE Terengganu to get more knowlage about IT. At the next time, when finish this programmes,i would like to contineu my study in architecturar. InsyaAllah. May Allah with me.

1 comment:

aQuMieYRoLeMoDeL.. said...

okez..here my commentzzzz...i think u r so 'KOYA' thats mean u same as me too...hahaha..just kiddg aspa,dont get upset yup..:p